Monday, November 29, 2010

A & J's wedding: Huatulco, Mexico













I had the pleasure of joining A and J and their family on their wedding in Huatulco in November. The Dreams resort was beautiful, the food was great, people friendly.... Huatulco is lush and green and full of beautiful exotic flowers and beaches. The family was so kind and welcoming and made me feel like part of the family. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to spend a week with them on adventures and at the wedding. Congratulations both of you, you are one of the sweetest, kindest, awesomest couples I have ever worked with and I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

2 comments:

Hope said...

what beautiful fun loving photo's Amber! love your creative eye. Awesome as usual. the photo that stands out to me the most is the one with the trail of flowers leading to the alter...I assume that's the alter. very effective!
love them all though
beautifully done!
thank you

Hope Walls said...

Awww - I want the full Amber-sized in-depth story. We need to get together and compare notes lol :)